WARRANTY & RETURNS
A product which you suspected is a warranty case can either be handled by us at Exposure Underwater in Malmö (Sweden) or by the manufacturer. When we do a warrany check in Malmö then it is a matter of one week. If we need to send the product to the manufacturer then it will take longer time. Most manufacturers take one to two weeks in-house then transport times has to be adde. It is always our goal to handle a claim as quick as possible and you will always be informed about about estimated time for the claim if we need to send the item to the manufacturer.
Estimate & schedule
Always get in contact with Exposure Underwater before you send a product to us. As we intially want to assess the problem you experience by phone. We solve many cases and misunderstandings already there. You give us the information we require and we give you preliminary feedback. Fast and easy.
Shipping equipment to us as a warranty
As mentioned above it is important that you get in contact with Exposure before shipping the product to us. After you have been in contact with us you can send the goods to us using the following steps:
1. Carefully pack your equipment with extra padding inside a sturdy cardboard box.
2. Fill in the claim document [download the pdf here] and include one completed copy with your shipment.
3. Keep one copy of the claim document for your own record.
4. Send the goods to Exposure Underwater, Scheelegatan 3, SE-212 28 Malmö, Sweden.
5. Note! It is best to send with a service delivering to the door for quick handling.
6. We email you a confirmation with a "case number" when your package has arrived to us.
7. Exposure Underwater make an estimate regarding the product and mail feedback to you.
8. Then we act according to the agreement between Exposure Underwater and you.
Shipping to Exposure Underwater: The client always pay the freight and insurance fees when shipping equipment to us. For quickest handling please send the products with a "to the door" delivery.
Shipping back to the client: If it is a claim then Exposure will pay all shipping fees back to client. If it is not a claim then the client will pay the return shipping fee and an invoice will be enclosed in the package for this.
Return or exchange
Important! Please carefully inspect your package when receiving it. Missing or damaged items must be reported to us within 2 days of receipt of the shipment. Save all boxes and packing materials and contact us immediately.
When authorized at time of sale, merchandise may only be returned for credit or exchange within 10 days of purchase if the equipment has not been immersed in water and is in mint condition. To that end, please carefully inspect your package upon receipt to verify that all items in the included packing slip are included in the package.
Exposure Underwater reserves the right to refuse the return or charge a 15% restocking fee. This is only valid on our stocked products and special orders will not be possible to return.